Delivery Charges & Returns
Delivery charges start at 5.99 and delivery options can be selected during the check-out process.
Please allow reasonable allowance for orders made over the weekend and at public holidays.
- Some Deliveries may need to be signed for. If delivery is attempted and no one is in, you should be notified that your package is being held for collection by the courier. Please pay careful attention to the information provided on the information card in respect of collection times, redelivery options, etc.
- If you fail to collect the package within the stated time period, your package may be returned to us. If this is the case, we will re-send your parcel upon request and may make a charge to cover the additional post and packing costs. An additional postage and packing charge will be made if you wish to cancel the order.
- In the unlikely event that your item gets delayed or goes missing in the post, refunds or replacements will only be issued once the package is officially classed as lost. For first and second class deliveries, this applies if the item remains undelivered 15 working days after posting.
- Please allow up to 30 days for delivery in exceptional circumstances.
Orders from the EC or internationally, will be sent standard mail or signed for as appropriate. If you haven't received your order within 15 - 21 days, please contact our Customer Service.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time within 30 days of placing your order. Return instructions are stated below.
- Please note, we can only accept cancellations if the goods are unused and in a re-saleable condition.
- If you need help on deciding whether or not to keep them, please contact Customer Services on sales [a] nacur.com
- If the products have already been posted to you, you must return the products to us and we will credit your credit or debit card with the price of the products less P&P charges within 30 days of us receiving the items.
Nacur Healthcare Ltd
Berliner Str. 19
- Please enclose a copy of the original invoice. When returning goods we recommend that you use recorded delivery, or obtain a proof of posting from the Post Office.
- If you do not return the goods within 14 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have rescinded your request to cancel and accepted the goods. You will be charged for your order at the price originally agreed as per our Terms and Conditions. Any administrative charges incurred shall be added to the total price of the order.
- Please ensure the goods are suitably and properly packed, preferably in the original box it arrived in, or use packaging of an equivalent quality. Failure to do so may result in damage to the product, which would deem it un-saleable.
- You must notify us of any shortage, damage or defect in the Product within 5 days of delivery or you will have been deemed to accept the Product. If the Product is found to be faulty or defective, then we will offer you either a replacement or a full refund where appropriate.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.